Pain is often due to poor posture. By improving your posture with these exercises, you may just get rid of your pain!
Slouching in your chair
- Practice tucking in your chin:
- Strengthen your neck muscles by tucking your chin in and lifting it off the ground for a few seconds at a time, building on this slowly:
- Stretch out your pecs and squeeze your shoulder blades together
Do some core work!
- Bridging – lift up your bottom and squeeze your core
- Planking – do not let your spine dip. Hold on tight!
If you have any questions, please contact us at London Home Physio on 0207 096 0684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
written by Hily Perpinyal, Clinical Director